Disclaimer, Intellectual Property Rights
2. This website includes data and information of various kinds, which are protected by trademark and/or copyright law, either on behalf of BRITAX or, in individual cases, also on behalf of third parties. It is therefore not allowed to download, reproduce and/or distribute the website either in whole or in part. Technically induced reproduction for browsing purposes is permitted, insofar as this action does not serve economic purposes. Permanent reproduction is also permitted for personal use.
3. It is permitted to set a link to this website insofar as it serves as a cross-reference only. BRITAX reserves the right to withdraw this permission. It is not permitted to frame this website.
4. BRITAX assumes liability for the contents of its website according to the legal regulations. No guarantee is given for the accuracy and completeness of information contained in the website. References and links to websites of third parties do not mean that linked or referenced contents reflect BRITAX‘s own views. Their contents do not establish any responsibility on the part of BRITAX for the data and information provided there. BRITAX has no influence over linked contents. BRITAX is therefore not liable for unlawful, erroneous or incomplete contents or for any damages caused by the use of linked contents.
5. The use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. In particular, BRITAX is not liable for any Internet breakdowns or loss of access due to technical reasons.
6. Where the contract partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a separate fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the office location of BRITAX. German law applies, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
In the event that the user is a consumer (not a trader), reference is made to the option of out-of-court dispute resolution in accordance with article 14 of the REGULATION (EU) No 524/2013 – regulation on consumer ODR. Please find details to this in the above specified regulation or at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.